I've been tagged by SlushTurtle! You know, I was really rather excited to see my name on her tag list! It made me feel important, included. So, thanks, Slush! You've given me warm fuzzies! :)
7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a baby boy
2. Become a National Sales Director with Mary Kay
3. Live in the house of my dreams
4. See my kids marry wonderful people
5. Fit into a single digit size clothing again (for the first time since I was about 12)
6. Be financially secure enough to not worry about money, or rather the lack of money
7. Travel to some places I’ve always wanted to see – Paris, London, Rome, Kenya, Germany, somewhere in the orient, the Carribean, Washington DC, New York City, Chicago to see Oprah – and visit a couple other places I have been like Disney World and Hawaii
7 things I cannot do:
2. Hit a golf ball
3. Hurt my kids intentionally
4. Loose weight, apparently
5. Watch something sad without crying
6. Sing like I want to
7. Buy clothes that aren’t on sale… I just can’t do it!
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2. Relationship with God
4. Sports abilities (not that I have any, but….)
5. Lips/Kissing (let it be known that my hubby is the best kisser E-V-E-R!!)
6. The way he relates to other people
7. Singing abilities (my husband has NONE, but it’s still an attractive feature about a guy)
7 things I say most often:
1. Oh my gosh!
3. Rachel Faith!!
4. Give Mommy BIG hugs!!
5. Give Mommy kisses!
6. I love you so much!!
7. “You wanna watch…” (Dora, The Wiggles, C-lella, etc.) yeah, so my kids watch a lot of TV. But my kid can count to 10 in Spanish and she’s not even two yet, thanks to Dora! It can’t be all bad, right?
7 celebrity crushes:
1. Matthew McConnaughey - I’m sorry, but if I hadn’t married Mike, I would have found this man and married him! Either that, or just stalked him like a crazy woman!
2. Brad Pitt - even though he totally dissed my girl Jen, I still can't help the fact that he's so hot.
3. Tom Hanks - all around great guy
4. George Clooney - there's just something about him... a little bit of bad boy, but oh so GQ
5. Nick Lachey - Gotta love the smile and dimples
6. Will Smith - He makes me laugh. Plus, he looks like the black version of this guy I used to date!
7. Tim McGraw - Just hot.... smokin' hot!
7 people I want to do this:
Anyone who reads my blog that hasn’t already been tagged…… I think that leaves about two of you.