Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Please Sign In

Check over on the right side there and see my Guest Map. Please take a minute to sign in and let me know that you stopped in for a visit.

It's 10:30 and I'm not really sure why I am still awake. I'm really wishing my face was already washed, my pj's were already on, and that my house was clean. Now I don't have to have my house clean before I go to sleep, but it'd really be nice if someone cleaned my house anyway. Anyone know of a good maid I could call. I'm so seriously NOT wanting to clean my house that I'm going to hire someone to come do it. At least once. I would have such wonderful warm fuzzies..... I can't even explain it! If anyone talks to my husband between now and Christmas/my birthday, please tell him I want him to hire someone to clean my house as my gift! WOOHOOO!! That makes me happy just thinking about it!

4 comments:

AfricaBleu said...

When we were young, we dreamed of:

having a perfect figure,
marrying the perfect man,
and
being rich, rich, RICH.

Now we dream of:
pants that have an expandable waist-line that don't make our butts look TOO big,
enough money to save for our kids's college,
a full night's sleep,
and
a clean house.

How come THAT'S not reflected on "Desperate Housewives?"

Unknown said...

Ha- that's at least one good thing about working away from home for a few months- I don't have to clean! Yipee! :)

Jill said...

Bleu - the reason that stuff isn't reflected on DH is because everyone on there has the PERFECT figure, and oh yes Gabrielle has all the money in the world, and Bree who is the cleanest freak I've ever laid eyes on! Can I be on that show, please? :)

Diva - I need that magnet! :) And I must say, you are a better woman than me to stay up that long cleaning. I mean, I like a clean house and all, but I'm a much bigger fan of sleep. Hence the need for a housekeeper. HA.

Kristi - Come home!!! I'll come clean YOUR house if you come back!! Cancel that - I'll hire someone to clean your house if you come back!! :)

Kassi Gilbert said...

I had someone come in and clean my house once. It was awesome. Of course, immediately after she left I did a "re-sweep" because I'm a retentative freak like that.