Friday, September 02, 2005

Hobby Lobby

Ok, can I just say that Hobby Lobby is one of the coolest stores ever, yet somewhat overwhelming. I went there today with one project in mind and left the store wishing I had a million dollars so I could go back and buy anything I wanted to and craft all the rest of the days of my life. And the really sad thing is, I don't care for crafts too much. I mean, I like some thing, like classy crafts (wait - is that an oxymoron?), but I'm not much for just crafty things like this soapbar accessory thing that I created in high school that was wrapped in a washcloth and pipe cleaners. It was really cute, but very garage sale-ish. Not that I'm at all against purchasing things at garage sales............ shut up, I know - total tangent. Anyway, back to Hobby Lobby - that place is just incredible. I really think I need a day to just walk around in there and get some ideas of things I'd like to do - WAIT! THAT could be my vacation that I so desperately need!!!!! Walking around in a store and NOT having a baby that's frustrated because she has no more juice and I won't let her have my keys after the 5th time she's thrown them down........ ahhhhh..... that sounds heavenly right now. Top all that off with a Venti White Chocolate Mocha...... oh my gosh!!!

No comments: