Sometimes I wish for these things:
* No responsibility - this is a big one. Sometimes I get really overwhelmed at all that I have to do as an adult and everything I have to remember.
* Long hair again - I look at ladies with longer hair and kick myself on occasion for having cut mine off.
* Eating freedom - I wish I could just eat every bit of ice cream, donuts, sweet whatever, chips, Big Macs, you name it, without gaining an ounce. I don't really want to exercise to help out in this matter, either. My brother and dad both have this type of metabolism and it's really disgusting that I didn't get it! Why couldn't my brother have been the one to gain a pound by looking at a piece of chocolate cake? What would it have mattered to him?!
* A bigger closet - doesn't every woman?
* To be more organized - I like keeping things organized, but sometimes it just overwhelms me to think about getting things organized in the first place. Then I just let things pile up too long and then say "forget it".
* To be able to read faster - I read so slowly and yet I love to read. I wish I could read really fast and thus be able to read more because of it.
* To be clever - I admire people who are funny and clever with their thoughts - my husband being on the top of my list of those people. He can come up with anything right off the cuff and I so can't do that. I admire that and wish I had that quality.
There's so much more, but that's all I have time for. OH! That's another thing I wish. I wish I had more time to do whatever I want to do. I guess that falls under the responsibility thing, huh? Better go get those responsibilities taken care of so I can not feel guilty about blogging. :)