Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Oh Dear Computer

We have our computer back!! Glory Hallelujah!! All the files are there. We're still having email issues. It'll be fixed soon, I'm sure. I'm just glad to have a screen bigger than an inch to look at! That phone is fabulous and I'm glad to have had it this past week for keeping up with stuff, but my goodness, it was beginning to be an "eye sore".

I've been challenged to a baking competition by Angela. You know, I usually can't let a challenge go past me. I'm going to try and not let this one get past me either. I'm not sure how it's going to fit into my schedule this week, but I'm going to give it a shot at some point.

Porter has been very snugly this week. He was just standing beside me and laid his head over on my lap and was saying, "aawwww". How precious is that?! He's been very into giving me and his sisters hugs, too. I'm going to try and savor every moment of this because, as we all know, it won't last.

MOPS is calling and my hair needs to be washed before I step foot out of this house!

Later...

No comments: