Sunday, April 19, 2009

Movies and "Zac Outrun"

Yesterday, Tanner and I went to see "17 Again". It was super cute and hilarious. We laughed a ton. And yes, I thought Zac Efron was a cutie! Today, Rachel and I went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens". I'd never seen a movie in a theater that was in 3D, so that was a treat for Rachel and me getting to wear our "super cool" 3D glasses. It was a cute movie and as Melissa said, I had to snicker a few times at the sci-fi movie references that were in there. Went right over Rachel's head, but whatever. And one of the funnist things that I still snicker over was when the pres said he was going to change the threat level to brown...cause he had to go change his pants. HEHE! THAT was funny.

But the funniest part of the day was when Rachel was talking about Tanner and I going to see the movie yesterday and she said, "I really like Zac Outrun." I'm pretty sure I snorted from laughing so hard when she said that! Zac Outrun. Yep. Still giggling from that.

No comments: