Thursday, September 04, 2008

Miss Jilly Bean

Today was my first day of doing Miss Jilly Bean at Kids Day Out. It was really fun! The older kids caught on really quick, but there were a few in the "little" rooms that liked to sing, but could only be capitvated by it for about a second and a half. Hopefully before too long, I'll have those kids spouting off the 10 commandments and a couple other verses.

Annie says I need pictures on here. Papaw is probably thinking the same thing. :) I'll get to that soon. I promise.

For now, there is much rejoicing in the land.... Penny is back with Grandma Lynn. Oh glory hallelujah!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hey girl, you did awesome today! Our little ones will be singing the 10 commandments in no time!

Send me your email and I'll send you some pics I took today - but only if you upload them!

my email is pursleyfamily@windstream.net