Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Was Tagged



I've been tagged.... by several!

Annie, Kate, Shelly, and seems like someone else, but I can't remember. Anyway, here goes.

1. I grew up in a town with less than 400 people.

2. I graduated 3rd in my class of 19. I know, that's not saying much, but still...

3. I went to college at the community college in Harrison and got my Associate Degree. I received a vocal scholarship to attend Ouchita Baptist University but the summer before I was supposed to go, I decided not to attend college, but instead move to Fayetteville and manage the first Christian Book Outlet in the area.

4. I'm a procrastinator. I hate that about myself.

5. I was a cheerleader in high school (you can stop laughing now) and the first game of my 11th grade year was our blue and white game, not even a "real" game. The cheerleaders were warming up and doing some jumps on the sidelines and one of the other cheerleaders was spotting me while I did one of my jumps. As I was supposed to be landing, I ended up with the outside of my ankle kissing the gym floor. I was in a cast for about a month after that from a severe sprain. I still cheered even with my cast and a walking boot.

6. I'm extremely cheap. I mean, really. I do not buy any clothing unless it's on sale. I hate getting groceries without saving AT LEAST $5 in coupons. It turns my stomach to buy expensive things. I don't mind purchasing things for other people and in fact, I really enjoy that, but can't stand to do it for myself because I feel like I'm being too selfish.

7. I'm really good friends with my husband's ex-wife, although I think of her more as my step-daughter's mom than the "ex". :) It's really weird to think that she was married to my husband at one point and I usually DON'T think about that because it does sometimes weird me out. It definitely weirds my husband out. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine how life would be otherwise.... well, I can and that just would suck!

Now I think I'm supposed to tag other people. The only problem is I don't know of seven other people that either I read their blogs or they read mine that haven't already done this. So, I guess the tagging ends here.... unless you take it upon yourself to tag yourself. Would there have been a better was to phrase that last sentence without using "yourself" twice? Does anyone even care?

No comments: