Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Do you ever wish you could be the chick in Bewitched and just twinkle your nose and everyone around you would just SHUT UP?!!!!!!!!!! I mean, seriously, is there something in the fireworks that send kids into a freak out mode? I really think I should investigate that. For anyone who reads this and doesn't know, I have a 17 month old daughter named Rachel and I babysit Jack and Katie. Jack is almost 13 months and Katie is 2. So far, Katie is ok today, but Jack is unusually cranky. Rachel is just coming off of the fireworks-induced crankiness from yesterday and is somewhat better today. But Jack - I've never had to count to 10 so many times in one morning to keep from doing something that the DHS would frown on. :) Is it wrong to want to use a little duct tape?

No comments: