Friday, July 12, 2013

Back in Business

So, yeah.  It's been, oh, you know, a while since I've blogged anything.  Oh, I've thought about it plenty.  I just haven't done it in way too long.  Almost 2 years too long.  We've had a couple things going on in life that just have seemed to take priority.

There's a little venture that I'm on with a few other people that's about to START in a few days, and there are several little things that I want to get disciplined back into doing, and blogging was one of those things.

For any of you that follow me on any social media, I pretty much live on Instagram and Twitter.
You can follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/miss_jilly_bean
You can follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jilllangham
You'll likely find out a lot more about me in 140 characters at a time than you will on here, but there are just some things that can't be adequately said in those 140 characters.

The most major thing that's happened in our lives since my last blog was that the foster child that we were able to bring home on September 30, 2011 is now a permanent member of our family.  Grady James Langham was adopted on 4/3/13 and we couldn't be more thrilled.  Although, I have to be honest and say I wasn't real thrilled with the green nail polish I found all over his foot and the girls' carpet this morning.....


But for the most part, I can't help but love this little stinker.  He has so easily become a part of our family and I can't imagine life without him.



Our friend Kelsey helped us capture the awesomeness of adoption day.  You can see our pics here and read about her take on the day and see some of our family pics she did last fall.  Cross Church also did a little story with us to help start the adoption part of the website.  You can read that interview here.  

Lots of other little things going on in life that I hope to write about later, but for now, at least this is my "Start".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun little surprise to see your blog updated on my blog roll! :) SO proud of you for all the many things you are starting! I cannot wait to see and hear all God does with through your commitment!