Saturday, November 29, 2008

Redeeming Love

If you haven't read this book by Francine Rivers, run - don't walk - and get it right now! Holy cow, I dare say that was one of the best books I've read EVER. There are those certain ones that just grab me and this was definitely one of them. I don't typically read books more than once because it takes me so long to read one and there are so many I want to read that I just can't justify taking the time to read one twice. I might just have to nullify that little rule because of this book, though. No kidding, I'm thinking of opening to chapter one and starting that little gem all over again. Man, that was good!

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

I don't think I have found a book yet of hers that I don't think is wonderful--if you haven't read her Mark of the Lion series--get it next! I usually cry at some point while reading hers--especially with that series!