Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dogsitting

We are dogsitting for one of my "granddogs" while my mother-in-law is on vacation. She gets along great with Kramer, but Copper must not remember her at all because there is a bit of a dominating female rivalry going on. Right now, they are all roaming around my kitchen and living room wondering if they actually lay down, will one of the other two pounce? Probably.

As of now, here are the stats:

# of days we've had Penny - 4
# of days until Penny goes back home - unknown (not sure what day G'ma is getting back)
# of days my husband has been out of town - 3
# of days until my husband gets back - 2
# of days next week my husband will be gone - 5
# of turds I have cleaned up out of my house since Penny's been here - at least 10
# of farts I've just heard very LOUDLY come from that dog while I've been sitting at the computer - 4

I told my neighbor that with 3 kids and 4 dogs, if she sees me walking around the backyard aimlessly, all liquored up, she would know why. :) Really, it's not been horrible..... except for cleaning up the turds and smelling the farts. I could do without that.

No comments: