Monday, February 06, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1) Sales Clerk
2) Insurance Rep
3) Missions Ministry Assistant
4) Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Steal Magnolias
2) How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days
3) You’ve Got Mail
4) The Notebook
(how sappy am I?!)

Four places you’ve lived:
1) Western Grove, AR (I dare you to find this one!!)
2) Harrison, AR
3) Fayetteville, AR
4) Springdale, AR

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Like I can pick just four…. Whatever
1) The Bachelor
2) Grey’s Anatomy
3) Lost
4) Desperate Housewives
(good Lord, that was hard to just pick four!!! J)

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1) Memphis, TN
2) Mississippi
3) Orlando, FL
4) Victoria Falls (yep folks, that would be Africa!!)

Four of your favorite foods:
1) Krispy Kreme donuts
2) Soup, Salad, and breadsticks from Olive Garden
3) Shake’s Frozen Custard
4) Cinnamon rolls, or anything else sweet and pastry like

Four sites I visit daily:
1) my blog friends
2) Google – cause there’s always inevitably something I have to search for
3) Mary Kay In Touch
4) msn.com

1 comment:

SlushTurtle said...

My husband's from Harrison! =)