Monday, June 23, 2008

New Camera

We got a new camera last Saturday.....and I've already taken over 700 pictures..... yeah. Sad, isn't it? I love love LOVE my camera!! I'll download pictures soon.

We had a great visit with Mike's folks in KC this past weekend. We got up there on Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday morning. We got lots of stuff in over the few days we were there. Amazingly enough, I got pictures of all that, too. :) I'll post those later as well.

And just a side note, I love watching Barefoot Contessa. Not that I would ever make anything that she makes, but for whatever reason, she's just the most calming person. I get so relaxed just watching her and listening to her talk about whatever gourmet thing she's making.

Tonight is the final four of the Bachelorette. It's hometown dates tonight. I've got my favorites and I'm going to go ahead, just by what few previews I've seen for tonight's episode, and say that Graham is who she's sending packing. She's got major physical chemistry with him, but I think she's gonna see that she needs more than what he can give her emotionally. Just my guess. We'll find out for sure in a few hours. Be sure to check out Lincee's recap tomorrow at www.ihategreenbeans.com. Absolutely freakin' hysterical!!!

I watched Fool's Gold on Friday night and Juno last night. Fool's Gold was ok. Of course it has my Matthew in it and he's just eye candy for any girl. Juno was surprisingly good. I found myself getting really caught up in the story. Mike watched it with me just because he likes the music of the movie. I'm pretty sure he hated the movie, though. Oh well. I had to sit through most of Meet the Spartans with him until I just literally was bored to sleep. I've got more movies on my list of things I need to see and since I have the house to myself (except of course for the little people running around here), I'm going to get in a movie or two before my other half returns and reclaims the TV.

More later, Peeps.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Girl. We're looking for a new camera. May need your advice!!!

Angela