Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's Baaaaack!

Last night was the premier episode for this season's Bachelor..... in Rome! I had my paper in hand last night to take notes on the girls and see which I thought he would keep and which he would boot right back to the good ol' US of A. My favorite so far is Sadie. That's all I have to say about that.
I WILL be reading this blog by Lincee from Texas. I've been getting emails from her and reading her blog on the show for several seasons and I look forward to her hilarity more than I do the actual show. You should tune in with me to http://thebachelorrecaps.blogspot.com/. I promise, it will make you laugh out loud!!

On another note, we got a new addition to our family this past weekend. A new boxer puppy. His name is Kramer and he's ADORABLE!! I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

I saw pictures of little Kramer via email the other day - he's adorable! And of course I love the name.

Ben and Kristen said...

I also like Sadie, and I picked the winner of the last bachelor on the first episode, but I think that this bachelor is kind of creepy so I'm really hoping she doesn't end up with him. I think she can do better.