Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Wish Come True

So in my last post, I decided I needed a wife and nanny. Well, my husband has decided to be both as my Mother's Day present!

Last year, I told him I wanted to have my house professionally cleaned and my van cleaned (by him or whoever he wanted to get to do it). That was GREAT to have my house cleaned! I loved it!!! So, I was thinking of doing the same thing again this year.

However, I've been "complaining" about how I haven't had time to do any of the appointments that I'd like/need to do, i.e. dentist, eye doctor, hair stylist, etc. If I do any of those, I have to arrange for someone to keep my kids. I can't just go on my lunch hour or leave "work" early to get those things done like my hubby could do. And to take kids to those types of appointments??? Yeah. Not a good idea at ALL.

So for Mother's Day, my husband told me he is going to take a vacation day, stay home with the kids, and clean my WHOLE house while I leave that morning to go run all my errands, have lunch with friends (any takers?) and just enjoy a whole day to myself to do anything I want/need to do!! Can I just tell you that I'm about to BURST with excitement over that deal?!! I cannot WAIT!! I'm going to start scheduling appointments today!

Is it pretty messed up of me to be so excited to be getting to go to the dentist? I'm sure Wade doesn't think so. :) HA!

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

What a great gift idea. I hope you enjoy your day immensely. You need to spring for a pedicure after you've taken care of all your running around.

Superchikk said...

That's awesome! I hope you have a good time. If you don't have anyone to do lunch with, I'm all about it.

I also need to get the name of your dentist.