Monday, December 08, 2008

Twilight

I'm officially reverting back to my teenage years by reading these books, but Oh My GOSH, they are good! I'm completely hooked. I started to say, "they've sucked me in", but that would be a little pun-ish, considering their theme and all.

I've finished Twilight and now I'm in the beginnings of New Moon. I've heard this one might take a while to get through some not-so-engaging moments, but I'm willing to perservere. I gotta find out if Bella will ever get what she really wants and if Edward will somehow give in and make Bella a vampire. I cannot even believe I'm reading these. I roll my eyes at my husband every time he brings any kind of vampire movie or book into this house and now it's ME bringing the stuff in here! Ridiculous, I know. But I can't help it...

Team Edward Rocks!! :)

No comments: