Monday, April 21, 2008

Dang Fireworks....

Are the Naturals going to shoot off fireworks every time they win a home game no matter what night it is?! Oh my gosh!! It sounds like we're under attack over here! It's worse than the 4th of July!!!!!!! I mean, COME ON!!!!!!!! I have dogs in the house that are going nuts and my kids are both asleep! UGH!!!!

In other news, the Bachelor just said, "I desperately want to kiss you..." Every woman needs to teach that line to her husband. Wow. And the picks tonight - no surprise. The prank that Amanda pulled on Matt.....absolutely "brilliant"!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Just a heads up-the Naturals are shooting fireworks on Friday night as well. Last night was because they were starting an eight game home streak. Yea, stupid reason, I know. We can hear them clearly at our house, so I can't imagine how loud it is at yours!

SlushTurtle said...

We have a perfect view of them from our front porch... though I'm not inclined to run out and watch them that late at night...

Superchikk said...

Wow. We only have to worry about big fireworks during the rodeo, and of course, our neighbors shooting them off and possibly burning our house down.

You could totally make a special night of it with the girls though- letting them stay up late on Friday night to watch the fireworks after the games. Cheap. Not sure it'd last very long, but it's worth a shot!