Saturday, March 01, 2008

And the winner is.....

David Archuleta - winning it all on American Idol!! I'm telling you right now, this kid is amazing!!! I'm going to be watching AI via DVR for the rest of the season and fast forwarding to David Archuleta's songs. Oh my granny.

Here is a video link of him singing "Oh Holy Night". The video quality isn't that great, but the singing is fantastic. LOVE HIM!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIg5D7aAtic

On the baby front, I have new pictures, but not much time to download and post them. Hopefully in the next few days, I'll get a good update on here. We just went to the doctor yesterday, though, and he's a big ol' boy. He's in the 75 percentile for his weight and all the way up in the 90th for his height. Long and lean my boy is. Cutie patootie. He still hasn't giggled for me. I keep waiting anxiously every day for him to do that, but he hasn't humored me yet.... or maybe I'm not humoring him. Could be why he's not laughing yet. Ha.

No comments: